Today, at Patrick's Super Nanny, the young Sam brought back from the nursery ... small animals. The opportunity to explain what lice are and to play down the adventure in a good mood.
- Sam does not have any homework yet. But while waiting for a measles or bronchiolitis, he still wanted to bring back something from the nursery. We had a short hook in the square to enjoy the midday sun.
- I saw them when he took off his cap and I repressed a grimace. They seemed to like her hair.
- "Sam?" I asked, "where do you hang your hat?"
- "To the hats, in the hallway!" he replied in one go.
- "It does not take anymore."
- "Why ?"
- "That's how we catch lice."
- "What's lice?"
- Bambi approached, interested. Any child with a head with hair on it may be concerned about the phenomenon. I started.
- "They are small animals that cling to their hair, like mosquitoes, they feed on blood, which is why it scratches."
- "And how do we die?" asked Sam nicely.
- "You have to put some products in. But it will be mum and dad who will do it, I do not have the right."