We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For this calendar of the advent there ... it will be able to say "I participated!". Bravo the artist!
- In white felt, make 24 pockets of 20 x 20 cm. At the top, leave an opening and make a small hem on one side of the pocket where you can slip a thin wand.
- Ask your young artist to draw on the covers Christmas decorations or patterns representing the winter. It's up to him to let his creativity speak.
- Attach 2 small chopsticks on the wall, on which you will slip 12 surprise pockets.
- Put in each pocket a small toy, a sweet little word, a wrapped treat ...
- Slide the pockets into the chopsticks. It's ready !
Other advent calendar ideas.
DIY, recipes, gifts ... find all our Christmas information