We love his little retro look! Short and closed with large colored buttons, this jacket is knitted in jersey place with borders in rice stitch. Presented in the September 2010 issue of, she will delight your little girl.
SIZES: a) 2 years - b) 4 years - c) 6 years
Cloudy quality of Phildar
a) 3 - b) 3 - c) 4 Balls color Lichen
Sport Quality Phildar Wool
a) 1 - b) 1 - c) 1 ball of saffron color
Needles N ° 4,5
2 buttons 32 mm in diameter
Print the diagram
- Ribs 2/2: * 2 m. end., 2 m. approx. *
- Jersey end. : * 1 rg end., 1 rg approx. *
- Wheat stitch: 1st row (place of work) * 1 m. place, 1 m. towards * repeat from * to * and finish with 1 st. place 2nd row and all even rows: knit stitches as they appear. 3rd row: * 1 m. upside down, 1 sts. place * repeat from * to * and finish with 1 st. towards. Always repeat these 4 rows.
- Simple decrease to 2 m. edges: Right: 2 m. place, 2 m. together at the place. Left: knit all sts except 4, make a simple seam (slip one st in the next st, work the next piece in the next st, slip the m on the knitted sts)
- Decrease double to 2 m. edges: Right: 2 m. place, 3 m. together at the place. Left side: knit all sts except 5, double stitch (slip one st at right side, knit the next 2 sts together on the piece, slip sts on the piece)
- Increase to 2 m. edges
They are essential to the realization of a knitting with the good dimensions.
10 cm jersey, Cloudy quality, aig. No. 4,5 = 17 m. and 23 rows
10 cm of wheat point, cloudy quality, aig. No. 4,5 = 17 m. and 28 rows
1 2 3 4